Let's Have a Wedding! (But first a B & B party!)

A way for me to communicate with my peeps about the wedding (6.7.08) and bachelorette party (7.7.07)!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Did anyone bring their camera to the wedding?

I am trying to compile a little special something for Greg and Michelle to document the wedding but due to excessive alcohol consumption, many of my shots are not usable. There is also a notable segment of time prior to the first dance during which I was unable to take any pictures. Did any of you bring a digital camera that night and fire off some decent pictures? If so, I would love it if you could burn the images to a disc and send them to me. Please comment in this post if you can and I will coordinate with you.

Reiko, I got a couple o' freaky pics of you and the playa! Jamie and Cheri--I have some cute shots of us together. Cheri--I have some bare ass pics on my camera! Was that you that commandeered my camera? Jamie--there are some cute ones (frame quality) of you and Brendon and your dancing machine son (who thinks I'm uber strange).

Thanks,
Kristy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry girl i just used the disposable.
had a blast partying with you! :)
hugs
reiko

Anonymous said...

I didn't bring my camera either. I did take some 'funny' pics...we were all drinking...and the 'butt' is NOT mine! :) I had a GREAT time with all of you! Cheri

Anonymous said...

Hey all- We got back the disposables and there are a few good ones of everyone but I'm trying to put only the good ones on one disc. Right now I have 10 disc's !!! ... Or maybe that can be our 3rd of july project. xoxo!!!
Mrs. Rickman =D