Let's Have a Wedding! (But first a B & B party!)

A way for me to communicate with my peeps about the wedding (6.7.08) and bachelorette party (7.7.07)!

Friday, June 29, 2007

*** 7/7/7 -cont.

ok just to keep you pumped (as if you already weren't) -----------------------------------------------------------------------------If you haven't already- check it out!

http://www.vegas.com/777/

WOW! ;D Iiii KNOW !!!;D

Thank you my wonderful M.O.H.'s!!! Kristy, Love love love the pending pattern! YOU cousin, all you. If I were to have it made, no matter what the cost I would have all the lengths removable. Perfectly versatile!
Ange, you better remind Randy that you have that shuttle svc. he knew nothing of the sort when I spoke w/ him today (you didn't p-up.) So how does that work - basically?
I think it would be cool if we could ALL group up for a starting toast! Where - ?probably where ever the majority wants to gamble. One of our hotels..? A posh little lounge area right next to / in view of tables. I think Paris and T.I. have such areas.
*Jamie- / *Reiko- how many seat belts do you have? *Kristy we may not need you.
*Cheri- the Carlos Santana metallic was just to give you all an idea of what I would like to see you girls in.
*for all-I don't care how high or how low but I do suggest a type of wedge considering the landscaping. If you feel more comfortable in flats they have to be the same color. I'm really diggin the soft metallic right now.
*Cheri- pls. contact Mammoth Transportation / Las Vegas party limos to get some type of pricing! I suggest using Vegas.com. At least we'll have something to compare , a general idea! Lets book by this sat. If Jeff can't handle it we'll go at it ourselves.
*Jamie- whats the chance you can run my am-x on the stand alone at Costco via the telephone to make a few purchases??? How about that Lee's liquors or whatever it's called? Is that out of your way?
Kristy- we don't want you to be goin everywhere and doing everything.
*Reiko - hope you getting this! More importantly.. Just be there!!!

**Sat 7th- It looks like spa apts. are from 11-12 - whatever is left of them. We should probably be ready by 10. The limo will have three hotel pick ups then our destination. (cheri-specify, get price/rate.)
I don't care when or where limo picks us up at after Canyon Ranch.
Early dinner around 5. for about 25. Maria called me to confirm for herself, husband, Daniel, Griselda AND just announced a few days ago FIANCE!,Ryan. They are all orig. fr. Cali except Ryan. He is one of the few you will ever meet that was actually born and raised in Vegas.
*Kristy- I want to hold off on the reservations until this Sat. I have to make some follow up calls for some L.V. peeps not living in this century. NO INTERNET.
The good thing about Rio is if others want to join later they can just sit wherever.
Sometime shortly after dinner, TBA- we can all meet on the second level balcony, up the escalators to go to the Voodoo Lounge. Those who have never been or seen the view will be more than satisfied. There we can all relax for a few (call for our ride) and figure out who will be going to the club of choice- Tryst @ the Wynn.
Just an FYI- If we need to go back to the hotel/s to change/ freshen up then so be it. I'm pretty sure I'm not wearing my dinner outfit to go dancing. (I haven't figured those fits out yet!)
When were ready to go "out" we'll just call with in the hr.
We should prob. shoot for 10pm, Griselda and Ryan are also staying at Excalibur.
*Jamie / Reiko - I meant the whole "pack a bag" thing. It's going to be a long day.
I'm thinking majority rules for exiting Tryst, if using our car. svc.

***Those who are in for limo/club/table/bottle svc. NEED to commit by Sat. I want to avoid anyone paying more than they should have for something they weren't really in favor of or vise versa. ***
My MOH's did a lot of work to get the Spa Day together and some of us committed to a more pricey/ high end spa so everyone could get exactly what they wanted in a reasonable time frame. I'm sorry we don't have a price on the club event yet but I'm estimating 100.00 pp. for us exclusively.
* Costco Crew- If there are others who want to show for dinner, no prob. just don't make changes to the res. w/out confirming w/either of the MOH's.
If someone wants to meet us INSIDE at Tryst- that's fine too.
We need to get some prices for just ourselves first. !!!
XOXO, XOXO, Mich

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have him look again at our reservations cause that is what I looked at before I responed and it was listed that we had shuttle service. Anyway what the heck do you mean by p-up If that is supposed to mean that I need to get pumped up for vegas I am ready I'm gonna grab me some energy pills to take along with me so I can keep up with all you crazy people who are used to going out more than me lol

Kristy said...

Michelle, I'll wait till saturday to reserve and if you don't have a firm # by then I'll just reserve 30. We can always lower the # later if we need to.

As for the shuttle, I think the cost is $6-7 one way and twice that for round trip. There is a booth at the airport outside on the sidewalk near the taxis. Buy tickets there then just hop on the next shuttle. The shuttles continuously go from hotel to hotel. Get off where you want and when you want to go back, just hop on the next one that arrives. I think they come by every 1/2 hour or so.

Andrea, I think Michelle meant that you didn't pick up the phone when she called.

Anonymous said...

michelle, give me a call when you get a chance...whatever you need me to do, just tell me and i will do it...btw, julie and beth are both off on saturday, do you want me to tell them to meet us for dinner...have you talked to tamisha yet? she just got back from vacation today...anyway, call me.
Jamie