Let's Have a Wedding! (But first a B & B party!)

A way for me to communicate with my peeps about the wedding (6.7.08) and bachelorette party (7.7.07)!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Love You All but..*(&^%$#@$%^&*!!!

Hello Girls;D ,
First off - Thank You All for not bailing out on me completley. Some of you have already paid for the majority of you trip, and the locals who have requested time off/ passed other plans.
"The Knot" blog And web page were both created back in March. It listed a general idea of what I wanted to do and where I wanted to go. That has pretty much stayed exactly the same. Only the Spa facility has changed. Reason to follow. That site you all could not leave comments. Kristy-aka-COUSIN! My lifesaver- M.O.H. (maid of honor) found and created a "NEW" blog system that we could all easily access And comment AND be notified of new comments. **I NOW KNOW THIS WORKS** BC I RETRIED TO HAVE IT NOTIFY ME AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF NOT RECEIVING ANYTHING. Don't ask me what the hell I did differently bc u all know I am VERY comp. ill. lol;D I can only beg you to try it again.! It will show up in your e-mail from "Feed back" or "Feed Blitz".
I really need you to try to use the blog in MY Favor/ our favor. That way I am not repeating myself to all of you and were all on the same page. I am already having to communicate with NON Bridal party people. Yesterday I received 10 emails from 6am till 10pm ! Those were just from you , my girls (who i love dearly). As I said before If you have personal/ private concerns yes you can call me or send me a private e-mail. But please only do it after you have checked this blog. Bridezilla will probably be the one to answer if you do not.! LOL.
This is what I would like to happen, please let me know asap if you are unable to commit. Your plans could affect more than just you. !

*** Fri 6th-the majority flys in @ 5:35 pm flt#1985- Southwest. 8 of us w/luggage. Greg, myself, Cheri, Yvette, Don, Marcos, Vo, and Vo's friend David. The boys are all big.
Andrea and Randy should be arriving just as we all collect our luggage 5:55 pm. They are staying at T.I. (Treasure Island)
*Jamie, Reiko, and HOPEFULLY Kristy can pick us all up. If the flts. are on time you girls can just swing by passenger pick up (I believe the upper level is the one w/the moving walkway) around ... 6-615..?
After we stop at the Excalibur to drop off luggage for 8 (girls freshen up/cocktails , boys gamble we can go stop at T.I.
*Kristy- I'm not sure when or where your crew will want to meet up.
I Do Not Have A Plan For Fri 6th. Marcos, Vo and David have never been to Vegas so they will probably want to run around.

*** Sat 7th- To be continued tonight.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

My group is coming in Wednesday and if there is a group event Friday, let us know and we'll hook up. If not, we'll play it by ear and I'll call you or you call me.

We can pick up people at the airport Friday if needed, just need to know who, when, and cell phone #'s. People may want to consider buying a round trip shuttle ticket, which is fairly inexpensive.

If you tell me how many people for dinner on Sat, I will make the reservation with the Rio.

If you need me to get the booze at the liquor store just tell me what you want.

Anonymous said...

Okay. Anyway. I am not worried about someone worrying about coming to get me and Randy to our hotel we have already purchased shuttle service when we booked our flight originally. I believe once we get settled in we may want to grab something lite to eat and hit the tables more than likely. Me and my man like to go gamble so if we all want to hook-up I am more than happy to leave my cell phone number to everyone so in case they need to reach me. Here it is (510) 364-1090.

I would love to be able to hook up with My sister and Greg of course to toast them and hang out with them as long as we can all agree with what the plan of action is going to be. I'm sure that since both Greg and Randy are gambling kinda guys that they would like to hit the tables and test of their skill or luck whatever they will call it.