Let's Have a Wedding! (But first a B & B party!)

A way for me to communicate with my peeps about the wedding (6.7.08) and bachelorette party (7.7.07)!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I was able to visit my fabulous cousin this weekend and we got much accomplished! We bought fabric for the bridesmaids dresses, I checked out the progress on the backyard extravaganza, poured over pics of Michelle's ideas for gowns, (cup)cakes, decorations etc. and discussed our weekend of Sin!

Michelle also decided Canyon Ranch for our spa day and we have made reservations, which are detailed below. Please note that the pricing for massages and facials will be ~$175 per treatment. Right now, each person has their own reservation guaranteed with my credit card. The spa has a 24 hour cancellation policy so any cancellations within 24 hours or no shows will result in a charge for the full cost of the scheduled treatment. In order to confirm that everyone is ok with the prices at Canyon Ranch and to prevent me from getting stuck with no shows, we are asking that everyone call Canyon Ranch and guarantee their reservations with their own credit card by Saturday June 30th. On July 1, I will be calling the spa and cancelling any reservations that are still guaranteed on my credit card. If you are planning to go to the spa, I strongly recommend that you prevent your reservation from being cancelled because it is almost guaranteed you will not be able to reschedule due to extremely high demand. The Venetian can be reached at 702.414.1000 or 877.883.6423.


Michelle's computer died this weekend so she may be off-line for several days. If you need to contact her immediately, call her cell.



No comments: