Let's Have a Wedding! (But first a B & B party!)

A way for me to communicate with my peeps about the wedding (6.7.08) and bachelorette party (7.7.07)!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Last Chance to Sign Up!

Today is the last day to sign up! If you still need to denote your choices or want to change your selections, please do so by Friday midnight. I will be calling the spa on Saturday to make reservations and once I do, I will post everyone's reservations here on the blog.

Again, Microspa accepts Spa Finder gift certificates, which can be purchased at your friendly neighborhood Costco for 20% off the face value. If you want to save money on y our services, stop by your local wallet-draining store and pick you up some. Please rememer, they cannot be used at this spa for salon services or in the cafe.

No comments: