Let's Have a Wedding! (But first a B & B party!)

A way for me to communicate with my peeps about the wedding (6.7.08) and bachelorette party (7.7.07)!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Who, how, what makes us contributors?

Kritsy,
1st- thanks for the sign on. I was to tired to spend more time trying to figure that one out, just assumed you already had. So once the other girls leave a post does that make them contributors too? Or are just you and I the "contributors" ? Griselda should be getting in touch w/you shortly also. I think her man Ryan might want to do the spa thing. I told her to check w/you because you havn't mentioned Mike as far as the spa for a while. ( I don't mind ) xoxo, Mich

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Michelle--onl you and I are contributors. When I set up this google account for you, I set up rights (using your login/account rights) for me to post entries as well. You are the account owner/administrator, which gives you full rights to change formats, edit posts, moderate comments etc. I only have rights to post.

Everyone else can only write comments to existing blog entries.