Let's Have a Wedding! (But first a B & B party!)

A way for me to communicate with my peeps about the wedding (6.7.08) and bachelorette party (7.7.07)!

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Spa Update

O.k so I called Micro Spa in hopes of getting Nichole, the girl who I was working w/before. I needed a couple of questions answered to help me pick my 5! lol, (just like T-mobile)

Humor aside , Nichole's day off, I got Missy. She verified for me that the SALON services , hair, nails, ect. and EATERY do NOT accept the Spa Finder G.F.'s. Every other service does!

Missy also informed me that due to outside circumstances Micro Spa will only have ONE aesthetician and ONE massage therapist working on the 7th. And as we mentioned before they already have some bookings for that day. I gave her my credit card # as a deposit only, to block the aesthetician and therapist for a window from 11am-5pm. We don't need to stay there that long, it's only until we can work out our appointments. In my opinion 11-3 would be satisfying...comments..? I'm kinda upset that they are not going to have 2 and 2 like originaly stated. Especially since I contacted the mid Feb. Nothing's in stone yet.

No comments: